Saturday, March 26, 2011

Change of colors...

Thank goodness most of the big stuff is taken care of and I can focus on the most important part... the FASHION!
So I have been thinking... 
I love purple/eggplant for bridesmaid dresses but today I was looking at more dresses and noticed that slate/marine blue is an amazingly beautiful color.  
However, I am unsure how that slate blue color would look with my fall color flowers (see the post below about my flower inspiration board).  I Googled "fall blue weddings" and this picture popped up... 
 This gave me some hope that the color combinations would not clash.  I am not a big fan of orange sashes but it seems to work here.  I am thinking that I want brighter colors, though.  I want something that POPS!  Check this out!



The dress color looks like a mix between purple and blue.  Best of both worlds!  And the flowers are out of this world!  Beautimous!  Just imagine a sunflower, some dahlias and minus the green flower.  This might be the color but who knows... I might change my mind again but that's all the fun!  Being able to choose whatever you want and having a great time discovering the perfect mixes.  
Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment