Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to my countdown blog!

Thanks for reading my blog which will narrate the months, weeks and days leading up to when I marry my very best friend!  I will be posting many random posts about decisions, ideas, thoughts and inquiries about my wedding to T.  

You may be wondering where the name of this blog came from.  For those of you who do not know me, I am quite a ham who enjoys being the life of the party along with enjoying life to the fullest.  Many people refer to me as "The Princess" because of my fantastic and bubbly personality along with the fact that I like to believe that the world is full of puppies and chocolate sprinkled with glittery sparkles of sunshine!  My fiance' goes by "T" and sparked the idea of the name by offering "The Princess and the Frog."  I could not help but think back to one of my favorite literary fairy tales The Princess and the Pea... it only makes sense that the name be a pun of the tale... The Princess and the T!  And so it was created.

I am excited to begin blogging and sharing things with you!

Gutenberg.org: Stories from Hans Andersen, with illustrations by Edmund Dulac, London, Hodder & Stoughton, Ltd., 1911.

No comments:

Post a Comment