Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shoes... help!

I never thought that the most difficult find would be my shoes but of course, it seems like what I want is not made by anyone!  I wish I was a shoe designer then I would not have this problem.  All I am looking for is a low heeled, pink or glitter peep-toe shoe... Is that too much to ask??  I guess this is my OCD rearing its ugly head. 

As of right now, I am in possession of a beautiful pair of peep-toe, glitter sling-back pumps.  If I discover nothing better, these will be my shoes of choice.
The websites of choice when looking for wedding day worthy shoes have been Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and Nordstrom.  So far I have found 3 pairs that are interesting...
 
This Rosina shoe is by J. Renee and is from Nordstrom.  I love the height and the glitter.  These are similar to the shoes I currently have but I am not sure about the bow...

 
This shoe is a bit different in that it is a platinum color leather with a beautiful broach.  They also sell this Badgley Miscka Lacie is a light pink.
 
This Badgley Miscka Lelah has a few interesting elements and a beautiful color.  This is the highest heel of the three so I am on the fence about it.

I will be keeping an eye out for my perfect pair of shoes... if they are out there :(
If anyone has suggestions, please feel free to comment!  Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment