Sunday, June 12, 2011

Almost 5 months to go!

Take a look at the magnanimous Cinderella ticker to your right... Wow, how the time flies!  I cannot believe that there are almost 5 months left until I become Mrs. Hunter (Joining the ranks of the beautiful Mrs. Hunters)!  Very surreal.  We have been finalizing things and I have been hearing chatter about little details pertaining to a bridal shower!  My opinion is being asked and the guest list is growing.  I have butterflies just thinking about the real-ness of the situation.  It is setting in more and more everyday and with every new decision.  I just updated our wedding website from TheKnot.com after changing the background template about 8 times (indecisive to the n-th degree).  Feel free to take a gander. 

Since the planning began, I have been excited but extremely nervous, asking myself question after question; Will we make the right decisions about the details? Are we missing anything? What if we forget something?  Thank goodness I have a wonderful, fairly decisive (more than I am) fiance' who forces me to leave my fairytale dreamland and visit reality for a short while in order to make poignant decisions.  He reassures me that everything will turn out wonderfully and I have to expect a few hiccups and just go with the flow.  I am usually a very easy going person so this should feel natural, but we shall see... I might need a bottle of champagne or perhaps a tranquilizer in order to function properly. 

Back to some details... Thanks to Stephanie for sharing an Etsy site (what did I tell ya, Esty's amazing!) that offers birch bark vases that can be personalized.  Check them out! http://www.etsy.com/listing/73907435/birch-bark-vase-for-wedding-centerpieces   
I love these but am not sure where they can be incorporated.  Mom suggests to place one with a bouquet of our colorful flowers by the guest book and seating scroll.  If all else fails and we cannot find a perfect place for it, it will just have to take root on our kitchen table.  It will not go un-bought.  This seller also offers unity candle holders that look similar that may need to be bought also.  I am going Etsy-crazy and I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment