Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Updates: Gifts, MOH's, Cake stands, favors, even more deatils...

Since it is now officially crunch time, my rear end has been set into hyper drive when it comes to the little details and DIY projects that I have decided to take on...

The girls' gifts are finally complete and have been packaged up nicely.  They are ready to be delivered this Saturday at our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  I really hope they enjoy them as much I had in choosing and putting them together.  My flower girl's gift is super cute and I cannot wait to give it to her.  
Don't worry... I will be posting pictures once they have been given to the girls... I cannot go and spoil the surprise that I have been so good at keeping! 

A quick update about MOH... I am the luckiest bride around because I now have 2 MOH's!!  My very best friend and my "little" cousin <3 Love them both so much!

Our fabulously delicious cake will now be sitting atop an awesome cake stand.  My dad has really taken the idea of the tree stump cake stand and run with it.  He was nice enough to carve the top of the stump so when the cake is taken to be cut and distributed to our guests, guests will be able to see the carved stand on display!  I cannot wait for everyone to see this piece of art!  Here he is in action!


This wedding is a family affair!  My mom finished the favors for the wedding and they are awesome!!!  I will be taking pictures of them all together but if you forget what they look like, check it out!

One other project I have taken on is a Bride and Groom sign for our chairs so no one gets confused and takes our chairs from the sweetheart table (because that would really happen... no comments please :) ).  I had taken even more tree cross sections (like the ones used for the tables numbers) and painted Bride and Groom (font inspiration from a special free website).  Holes will be drilled in them and ribbon will be strung to hang on the chairs. 
 
Last thing that might be of some interest... I found my dream shoes and could not be happier!  They are pink, they are Kate Spade and they are phenomenal!  Pictures to come soon.  

I cannot wait to see all of the details come together... hopefully they will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment