Monday, November 14, 2011

stationary...

So it is the final countdown (cue the song by Europe)! Only 4 days left and I will be a Mrs.!
I have been looking through everything I have made up to this point and even T said I should put together a portfolio... my second career idea other than Sweet Disposition!
The most recent of my DIY stationary endeavors would have to be the programs that will be distributed to our guests who attend our ceremony (FYI: to those of you who don't know, the beautiful church we chose to become married in is now covered from sidewalk to bell tower in construction scaffolding). We decided to go with a simple single folded program in white cover stock (see the post about staples). This way, I could design the entire thing and print it at home with ease. That is exactly what happened. I made a few drafts and asked T to choose his favorite. He ended up choosing the program on which I placed graphics from our invitations. I framed the outside and inside with hemispheres and scrolls from our invites. I then used one of my favorite free font websites to add a little font flair. I even added a little fairytale touch to the back hinting at a happily ever after. The last thing I added was a little sparkle, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment