Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More details...

It is coming down to the wire... 24 days to be exact!

The little details are falling into place.  Most recently, I visited the Heldrich to choose our table linens.  T and I were thinking of traditional black floor lengths with white overlays and purple napkins... however, when I saw it in person, I wasn't a huge fan.  Instead, I chose (after sending pictures to T and getting his OK) a floor length chocolate linen with no overlay and maize napkins.  This will go perfectly with our theme of "Enchanted Forest" by pulling in the warm browns and setting a nice backdrop for the wood-sy decor.  The coordinator helped a lot by dimming the lights and giving me an idea of what everything would look like. 

I originally bought about 20 beautiful leaf pattern table cloths but quickly realized they would not be appropriate and would not convey the feel that we wanted for our wedding.  The chocolate linens will make the white plates and silverware pop along with the many candles I am requesting for both the table and the centerpiece.  I figure if we make the table linens simple, the details will stand out even more.  Less is sometimes more... unless we are talking about glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment